1. Plurio.net is an Internet portal operated by the Agence luxembourgeoise dâ€™action culturelle, Place d'Armes, 1A rue du CurĂ©, L-1368 Luxembourg
2. Plurio.net provides informations about cultural activities and events in the Greater Region free of charge on the internet. Those informations are provided by the user, who enters data directly on the site Plurio.net, in the form of images, texts, videos and audio files. Hereafter referred to as â€śfilesâ€ť.
3. Plurio.net does not guarantee that the files provided will be published unaltered on Plurio.net.
4. The user declares, if he represents a third party that may be either a natural person or a legal entity, to have been mandated by the latter to make the files available to Plurio.net.
5. The user also warrants that he or the institution which has authorized him to transmit the files holds all rights, including the right of reproduction and distribution, or that he or the institution is authorized to make the files available to Plurio.net, so that Plurio.net can publish them on the Internet.
6. At the same time, he declares that he or the institution which has authorized him, grants Plurio.net the right of reproduction and distribution of the provided files, for use on the Internet, in the print media and on television and radio. This authorization also includes the transmission of all files to third parties for dissemination and reproduction on the Internet, in the print media and on television and radio.
7. The user further declares that he or the institution grants Plurio.net the right to translate texts and data into other languages and that the authorization in point 5. also applies to these translations.
8. The user or the institution releases Plurio.net of all claims raised by third parties concerning the files made available by the user or the institution.
9. The user or the institution gives its revocable agreement that its files may be stored and could be transmitted to third parties by Plurio.net.
10. If the user wishes to get informed by Plurio.net, about the information, about him or the institution he represents, which is stored on the Plurio.net website, it will be sent to him on written request to be sent to the Agence luxembourgeoise dâ€™action culturelle asbl, Place d'Armes, BP 267, L-2012 Luxembourg.
11. Luxemburgish law applies. For any dispute, the courts of Luxembourg have sole jurisdiction.
B. Confirmation before uploading files
- I hereby declare that:
The files I make available via Plurio.net as part of the Internet portal do not infringe any rights of others, especially the intellectual property held by third parties.
- I release Plurio.net from any claims made by third parties. This means that I guarantee to Plurio.net that the files do not infringe the rights of others.
- I give Plurio.net the right to reproduce and distribute, free of charge and unlimited in time and space, files, including translations into other languages, for use on the Internet, in the the press, television and radio. This authorization also includes the transmission of all files to third parties for dissemination and reproduction on the Internet, in the print media and on television and radio.